This dreamy, artisanal stunner demands you set time aside for leisurely unwinding. Suffused with coastal influences, Zuri transforms a space with its bohemian silhouette. A sturdy ash wood construction replete with exquisite hand-dyed coir rope detailing along its curves, polished to a crisp shine to make the natural grains shine gloriously. Zuri has an airiness, an unrestrained sense of ease matched in equal measure with effortless style.
- Includes 1 loose upholstered cushion. Cushions made with loose polyfill stitched in
black cora cloth, and upholstered with high quality fabric. Premium quality upholstery
thread used for all stitching.
- Detailed rope weaving along the backrest.
- Structure made from durable, insect-repellent neem wood.
- Legs made from hardy and long-lasting ash wood.
- Manufactured by local artisans in India.