A cane chair reimagined with true Alara elan, Kaia is a classic form reconstituted with a strong modern imprint. Here’s a wide, sturdy hardwood frame elevated by hand-dyed coir rope detailing to make the design even more tropical, luxurious and easy—breezy. The outstanding, thickset cushions offer an added layer of decadence, because, there is no such thing as too much lounging.
- Includes 1 loose upholstered cushion. Cushions made with loose polyfill stitched in cora cloth, and upholstered with high quality fabric.
- Premium quality upholstery thread used for all stitching.
- Detailed rope weaving along the body of the chair in regular intervals
- Structure made from durable, insect-repellent neem wood.
- Legs and frame made from hardy and long-lasting ash wood.
- Manufactured by local artisans in India.